Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Taking Over the Blog...For Today

Scott, Jacob and I ventured with the James' to watch Emma and Anna play ball! It was a beautiful night and the girls were as enthused as ever to go play baseball. For those of you who don't know about Emma and Anna's enthusiasm for baseball, it's non-existant. In fact, Anna was much more entertained with smiling at the camera before the game than warming up.
Anyway, for those who have been waiting for Chicken Little pictures, here they are.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW you two are so cute with your lil' baseball gear!! We will have to hit some balls when I get home next..or just swim since you aren't too enthused about baseball! YAY for you guys though!! Love you lots and miss you tons!!

Aunt Kendall :)

Anonymous said...

I think they did a great job Wednesday night (maybe because it was their last game?). Looking at these pictures, though, I'm wondering why they didn't wear baseball caps! I'm sure they would have liked it better if they had the complete outfit on!!!! Maybe they'll grow into those batter helmets in a year or two!! Ella sure enjoyed the games, maybe she'll be your softball player. I think you'll get them in the pool a lot quicker than you'll get them to hit balls, Kendall! (At least Emma and Ella.) Emma has become a fish and Ella likes it just as much, I think. Anna's still your stay-inside-the-house girl, although I do believe she's said she'd like to golf!!!

Grandma Budke said...

Hey, Kim, thanks for taking over the James Gang Blog, the pictures of the little girls playing baseball are too much with the expressions on their faces. REAL
exciting, right, Emma and Anna?Just keep trying and it will get more fun as you get better at it.

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm thinking since you don't have the ideal set-up for posting pictures, maybe you could just do commentaries on your blog. It's not like you didn't have anything going on this summer to talk about!!!!