Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chris' New Red Sprayer

For all of you bloggers who wonder what Chris actually does do when the Haycock gang isn't going out to eat - here is proof that he does spray, his own fields anyway! This is Chris behind our house spraying our beans in the new machine they purchased this year! It has a cd player and a buddy seat, not that I would know from riding with him. I haven't been invited yet!

O.K., I have pictures of this, but of course, my computer at school will not upload them and I cannot ask our tech man because I'm sure I'll get told that this is not what this computer is to be used for. So, I guess it will just have to be commentary for the James Gang!

4 comments:

Anderson said...

Or, the James Gang could get new internet! That's an option too...CHRISTOPHER EDWARD! Come on, help your wife out here! We beg of you!

Anonymous said...

PLLEEEAAASSEEE CHRIS!! Call and get Speednet, that's what I have and I never have any trouble with it!!

Aunt Gail

Grandma Budke said...

It would certainly be nice to see
pictures from the James Gang,but
nonpictured commentary helps a little bit, Karen and you have the skills to ALMOST make it real!!!!

Anonymous said...

well since you have no proof that he acutally works i'll just have to stick to my gut instinct that all they do there is eat out.....and that lucky lil **** that you married doesn't gain one pound of it!!! :) love you guys and miss ya!!

kendall