Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ella's Dress Attire

I can't remember who bought Emma the pink, nylon tutu, but Ella has claimed it has her and wears it everyday! She wore it last Sunday to the church weiner roast at Craig and Julie's with her stocking hat (the pink and white one). She was a hit! She now wears the skirt everyday (over her pants) to Brenda's. I thought she could be Dorothy for Halloween and the two older girls could be clowns again, but when I got down the clown costumes Ella threw a fit and wanted to wear one. Good think Emma is too tall to wear the bigger one. Ella looks so funny wearing it! I guess now we'll have to come up with something else for Emma to be for Halloween.

4 comments:

Grandma Budke said...

It's been sooooo long since the
James Gang has been blogging that I
had thought you'd all dropped from the earth. Glad you're back,
Karen with tales of your girls and
Ella certainly has a sense of color!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have given up on taming your little beast! She is such a character. You can tell that she loves to be the center of attention!
Kori

Anonymous said...

I love Ella in the pink tutu!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...I can't wait to see her in the tutu.make sure and pack it up for ThanksChristmas!!

love ya!

Kendall