Saturday, June 9, 2007

Funny Ella!





Ella has developed quite the personality. She can always do something that will make Chris and I laugh so hard and then turn around and do something she knows she shouldn't, and make us so mad. Here is Ella at her finest. Can't wait for high school graduation to pull out the picture of her on the trike! If you didn't know, we are trying very hard to work on potty training and I'm hoping now that school is out, we can be more consistent and finally "git r done"! I think the Lord might be telling me there should be no more James babies because I just don't have the patience with training Ella that I had with Emma and Anna!

8 comments:

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

If you use the first picture when she's in high school, will the embarrassing part be that she's naked or that she's two-and-a-half and still has a mullet (sp?)????

Actually, too funny. The pictures with the hat scream orneriness!!!!

Love, Aunt Kelly

Anderson said...

I am so proud to have another nudey in the family!
Way to go Ella! Who needs shame, right?!
Takin' after her favorite aunt!

Anonymous said...

I have forgotten a lot of things, Kim, but definitely not you as a toddler not wanting to wear clothes!!! I don't think Ella ranks up there with you yet!! She, at least, still has her shirt on!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh...I didn't even notice that she was naked on the bottom!!!

Love you guys,
Aunt Gail

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Yeah, she won't have reached Kim-status until she's literally stripping as she heads up the lane off the school bus!

Anderson said...

Are the James' still there! Where are more pictures!
I want to see the helmets!

Kim

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kim, "Where are the pictures?!?!?" It's been over 10 days and you're on vacation!!! (Okay, I take that back. I know you spent time at my house watering flower beds and feeding someone's (Kendall?!?!) cat!!) I'd like to see pictures of the girls swimming in your pool. I hear Ella takes off by herself, with floaties on!!!

Anderson said...

Seriously!!! Where are the pictures? I'm anxious to see the baseball games, and swimming, and the puppy!