Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sorry!

OK, OK, OK, after many phone calls and hints - I get the point. I know I haven't been good about blogging, but with swim lessons, baseball, and doctor appointments - I seriously have not had the time! The girls finished swim lessons last week. Anna still refuses to put her head under water, but Emma has learned to swim under water. Maybe next year for Anna! I do have pictures of them going down the slide if Wal-Mart's one hour developing ever gets fixed! We've been waiting for the pictures since Monday! This week we had doctor's appointments. We started the week with only Anna getting her physical and Ella getting her x-rays for her surgery (tonsils coming out July 30). On Wednesday, we added two more appointments. The first one was to get shots for Anna and Ella. While Dr. Fisher was going over Anna's shot record, he found that we had no shots for her for 15 months. After doing some more research at home, I discovered that not only did Anna miss her 15 month shots, but so did Ella! Yes, folks, I am the worst mother in the world! I couldn't believe that we had missed that! I have to give Dr. Fisher a little bit of the blame, because I really don't think he reminded me to do it and I always do what he tells me to do so I don't think he told me to do it. I guess we're both to blame and I'm just glad that he caught it. Now, back to Wednesday, Emma woke up that morning and had broken out with more psoriasis. She had it all around her neck, her chest, her arms and her legs. So, before leaving to get the shots taken care of; I had to get her an appointment with Dr. Seehafer (not an easy task!). They wanted her to come in on Monday and I said no way it had to be sooner because she could be covered head to toe by then. So Emma and I headed to Bloomington after we got back from Pekin! What a day. It was a blessing when Chris called and said it was raining in Manito and their ballgame was cancelled! Now that I've given you all of my excuses for not blogging, I'll try to actually get some pictures on here. These are older pixs because I'm still waiting for my others.

No comments: