Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Goes By So Fast!








































I have to start by apologizing for not blogging during the last 2 months. Things have been hectic at school and with harvest being late, things at home have been hectic also. It was hard to believe that Christmas was already here and now it is over. The girls were so excited this morning to come down and see that Santa had come. These are the days that Chris and I will look back on and remember and because they will go by fast! As much as society promotes Santa, we try hard to put into our girls' heads and hearts that Jesus is the reason that we have Christmas and that it is His birthday that we are celebrating. I hope everyone who reads this had a wonderful Christmas! May God bless you in 2010!



Chris and Karen

11 comments:

Brittany said...

So sorry we weren't able to be there to celebrate Christmas with everyone, but we are trying to come up with a plan to fix that for future years! Glad you had a great holiday! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the matching pajamas and the girls sitting at the top of the steps takes me back. I like the picture of the girls dressed all in red. Looks like they were happy with what Santa brought.
Grandpa and Grandma Rankin

The Burks said...

Do they make those pajamas in adult sizes? I have a slight obsession with penguins! Thanks again for hosting a great Christmas dinnner!

The James Gang said...

I'm glad to see that we still have some followers after the long delay of blogging! I did figure out my laptop, Uncle Mike! You should be proud of me because I am technology challenged!

Sneff's Blog said...

I love your pictures!! They have grown up so fast.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that your girls are getting too old! Emma especially looks so grown up!
I love the pajamas also and was also sorry to miss out on all the fun!

Love ya - Kori

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Karen!!!
I think of the memories we have from Christmas mornings in the past and I wonder what the girls will remember about theirs! We miss you guys!

Love ya,
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Your dad wrote what I was thinking -- the girls sitting at the top of the stairs reminds me of when we wouldn't let you girls come downstairs until we had our coffee cups filled and were settled into our favorite chairs!! And seeing Amelia on their stairs makes me think this tradition will be carried on for years to come!!! (Maybe not the coffee cups filled, etc.!!) Remember, we always waited for Grandma Rankin to come over too!!

Love the matching pj's and you and Chris took a great picture!!

The James Gang said...

We did both have to have our coffee made before we let them come down!

Rankin Family said...

yeah!!! Love the matching jammies!
cute pictures!

Grandma Rundle said...

The pajamas remind me of when we were little. We each got to open one present on Christmas Eve and it was always new pajamas so we would look good in the pictures. Some of the things I read on everybodys blogs reminds me of my family. I was the only one of my family who was not born in Minn.
They were very stunning in their red outfits.
Grandma Rundle