Sunday, October 25, 2009

Come On In!

Eric wanted to make sure I got his good side!

Eric, I think this is a very thinning pose for you - look how tiny your waist looks!

Yea, well, all I can say is that I'm sorry you have to lay on your side to look at this or you have to be drunk to see how it really looks. I didn't think of that when I clicked on it.


We are no longer ashamed to welcome people in our front door because we now have a new front door! Eric came down Saturday and put it in with a little help from Chris. Chris and I absolutely love it and are so glad we finally took the time to pick one out and order it! This week, Randy starts work on the west side of our house. He is blowing in insulation and putting in new windows and taking out a window for us. We'll try to keep you updated on that project.
Chris, Karen, and girls






4 comments:

Brittany said...

Your new front door looks awesome! It's amazing what something so "simple" can do (although when we installed ours it sure didn't seem simple). It looks great!!

Anderson said...

Wow!! The James house is becoming quite snazzy!! I'm jealous! I have so many projects I would love to tackle, but never get the go ahead from Scott!!!
Can't wait to be welcomed at your new door in another month!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It is always exciting to do something to your house! I am excited to see it this weekend! I like the handle alot!
Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

Looking goooood!! And I'm not just talking about your door, but also the man in the first picture! Haha! Love you guys!

Kendall