Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sorry It's Been So Long!!!!

Ella's first day at Pooh's Corner - Chris took her for orientation - the only dad there!



The girls at Glen Oak Zoo - it was the last thing to do on our summer list!


Ella's seven stitches - she was such a drama queen!



I know it has been over a month since I last posted, and I apologize for that! I finally this week, have felt like I have a handle on things at school and at home. I'm ahead on my grading and the girls have settled into an afterschool routine. Of course, Chris started harvesting this week so now our routine isn't as smooth as it was last week. I'm happy to say that the girls are doing great in school and are becoming better readers each day. I'm amazed at the things they are learning at school, especially the reading (hats off to you, Connie for the work you do)! Ella started Pooh's Corner after Labor Day and is loving it!!! I'm not sure that if she loves the activities of loves telling us what the boys did to get into trouble at school. She talks all the time and her language is much clearer so the tubes must be doing their job. Here are a few pictures from the last month. Enjoy!

"Mommy learned me how!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I miss them so much!! I can't wait for Thanks Christmas! You girls are such little grown-ups! I just wish you lived closer!!!


Thanks so much for posting!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Emma and Anna said this morning that you put the "bad" picture of them at the zoo on the blog!!! And that video of Ella, I remember laughing the whole time she was doing it! She is always up for entertaining an audience!

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Ella got her drama from???? Good job "learning" her to put her hair up in a towel! Haha...

Glad to hear the girls are enjoying school and everybody is getting into a routine!

I miss you guys SOOO much and can't wait to see everybody and hear all the girls' fun school stories at Thanks-Christmas!
Love you!!!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

First of all, thank-you for posting! I know you are so busy but I really appreciate you putting some pictures of your grown up girls! They are not the little girls any more! I just about lost it seeing Emma sitting there with her legs crossed! Loved the video too! Thanks for posting!
Love - Kori

Rankin Family said...

yeah!!!
we love seeing pictures!! gosh for some cute girlys!!

love it!