Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Disney Was Great!!!!










































































The weather was not ideal but it didn't stop us. We conquered Disney through the rain and wind and even through a couple of sunny, 7 0 degree days! The girls all flew well - no throwing up this time - thank you, Dramadine(sp?)! We all enjoyed the trip and cannot wait to go again! Here are a few pictures of the girls with some of the characters they met. That is our game while we're there, to get as many autographs as we can! I'll try to post more this weekend - I only took 261 photos!


ki

5 comments:

The Machlitt Family said...

Oh my gosh Amelia is sooooo jealous that you guys got too meet all of the disney characters, and Ben is jealous that you got to hug tinkerbell.
Ben

The James Gang said...

We really think we should all go down in 2 years instead of exchanging gifts for thanks-christmas. Amelia would be the perfect age and my girls would love showing her the ropes!

kj

ps: Chris really likes jasmine (she wears the least amount of clothes)

Brittany said...

I remember going to Disney in 7th grade and trying to get all of the characters' autographs! In fact I think my little autograph book might still be at Mom and Dad's house because I'm sure I wanted to keep it. Glad you guys had so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Emma I love the shades. Thankschristmas there in two years sounds great to us. God Bless, Grandma and Grandpa Rankin.

The Machlitt Family said...

I might have to go with the vacation to disney instead of presents! I really want to go and think it would be fun/hectic with all of is there, but then we could split up and everyk one could do what they wanted because there would be so many adults there!

Love - Kori

We might lose our men to disney princesses though!!!!