Saturday, July 24, 2010

Demo-Day 2

Eric putting in the last two pieces.
New drywall!!!!!

Phillip working!!!!!


Phillip waiting for directions.



Funny what you find behind the walls. Extra drywall - I guess Grandpa paid for it and they were going to make sure he got every bit of it!





What the h---- are we going to do with that?????




So much dust flying, didn't get a clear picture.






Thank goodness for Eric! He and Phillip came down today and helped us take down the soffits(sp?) and the wall that needed to come down. Couldn't have done it without them! Thanks guys!
PS: Sorry, but the pictures are in the wrong order:)
kj














Still haven't hurt Chris:)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow that already looks like a big improvement for you! And I'm extremely impressed that you've made two posts in record time! :) I can't wait to see the finished product - keep the updates coming!!

Anonymous said...

So what is the plan? You've got a lot going on right now, but if the help can work then do it! Hope all have a good time at the fair this week. Can't wait to see you walking the halls in August! I am thrilled.
Connie

Grandma Budke said...

I'll be at the fair tomorrow helping in the flowers division,how are the girls doing with their pigs and cattle? Haven't seen many pictures of
them lately,other than swimming!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see it in September!!
I had to sit for awhile and picture in my head how that spot looks without the wall there! Crazy!

Thanks for posting!
Kim