Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming!







I apologize for it being so long since I last blogged. I find it hard to do this and so I tend to put it off, but you can thank Devin and Christy and Brittany for encouraging me to blog. I just looked through their blogs and that made me get on the ball! All I have for you is the girls swimming. We have been extremely busy this summer with softball, piano, 4-H, VBS and family visits! I thought this would be a relaxing summer where I could hole up in the house and not go anywhere, but with 3 girls I should have known that was not the way it would be:) It's probably good for me to be this busy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well even though the girls are keeping you busy, they look like they are having fun in the pool.
Thanks for posting.
Grandma Rankin

Brittany said...

The pool looks AWESOME - especially after the hot weather we've been having! Thanks for the new pictures! It was great getting to see you girls at the hospital not too long ago - we will have to run into each other again sometime soon :)

Brittany said...

I JUST saw your comment on my blog - we definitely have to arrange a playdate!! Kevin would LOOOOOOVE to have some girls to play with! You let me know when and we'll work it out! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see your post. The pool is always fun, no matter what the temperature for kids. The 4-H fair is less than a couple of weeks away. Are the animals ready? Enjoy the rest of your summer. I can't believe how fast it is going.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Your pool looks fantastic! The girls look right at home in the water! I definitely will have to come down and swim with them. (or float around) Looks so inviting!!!
Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss the James girls! Would you PLEASE just fly them up to me or something!
Thank you, Devin, Christy, and Brittany for encouraging or motivating Karen to post!

I can't wait to see you guys - even if it's not until Labor Day weekend!
Oh, and Jacob can't wait to see you either! He asks pretty much every other day if EmmaAnnaElla are coming to his house!

Thanks for posting!
Love you!
Kim