Friday, June 26, 2009

Swimming Time


Ella took some convincing , but I finally got her in the big pool
with her ring! Can't get her out now!











We have waited patiently the past couple of weeks for the weather to finally turn hot and for the pool to be comfortable. I'm not sure we knew what we were in for when wanted that weather. We've had temps in the mid 90's with heat indexes over 100. Needless to say, our pool/bath (the water is 90 degrees plus) has gotten much use this past week. Here are a few pictures of the girls living it up in the water!




Thanks for checking in!




The James Gang

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me so jealous! I wish I could have been there. The water looks so nice!

LOve - Kori

The James Gang said...

You'll get your chance next weekend!

kj

Grandma Cooper said...

Ella is so funny in the pool -- she'll put her Dora doll in the water and when she's gotten a ways away from her, she'll shout "I'll save you Dora, here I come"!!! Then paddle her little feet until she gets back to Dora to "save" her!! She's hysterical to watch! Emma and Anna, on the other hand, love their water "guns", so you have to keep a close eye on them or you get sprayed!!

Good pictures, Karen!

Anonymous said...

Don't you love having a pool? As long as I am able I will continue to have a pool. You can see how much the girls enjoy yours. Good luck at the 4-H fair, Emma!
Connie