Monday, July 13, 2009

"The Cousins Are Here!"

Miss Sophia




Henry

Miss Colby is all smiles!


Princess Amelia getting out of the pool!



Jacob at the airport!




We love it when all of the cousins can get together and we had the opportunity this past week with everyone coming home for Grandma's funeral. Although it was sad letting go of Grandma, we did enjoy being together. Everyone is growing so fast and my girls love playing with, holding, feeding, changing diapers, or doing whatever with their younger cousins. I know that if Chris and I were to have another, I would have to fight my girls to hold it! Not that that will be happening! Here are a few pics of Jacob arriving at the airport and of Colby, Amelia, Henry, and Sophia playing at our house.





Thanks for checking in!





The James Gang

7 comments:

Cydil said...

The babies are GROWING!
Got a kick out of seeing that the floor of the Greater Peoria Airport hasn't changed a bit. Isn't it lovely? ;-)

Anonymous said...

what about the Aunties???

I had to show off all of the babies at work today...they all grow up so much!! It's crazy how fast they all grow!!!

Love
Aunt Kendall

Grandma Cooper said...

Great pics of each of the "little cousins"!! I still laugh when I think of Jacob when we picked them up at the airport -- hugging all your girls (and each of us) and running around in circles!!!

LiveLoveRodeo said...

I am loving that Henry's mouth seems to be open...a LOT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm so mad at myself for not taking any! It was a great time having all of the cousins together! Jacob was thrilled, not only for Emma, Nanna, and Elwa, but for the babies to be there too! I'm so glad we were all able to spend so much fun time together!

Love ya and thanks again!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Karen. It seems that your camera was the only one taking pictures that weekend. I am sad that we did not get one of all of us together, considering everyone was there and dressed nicely.

Love - Kori

Brittany said...

Great pix of the little girls (and guy!). I need to find an excuse to get to see all of them again!